Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Suzy Sooyoung says goodbye to “Idol Closet”



With the scheduled return of permanent comedic panelist Ryo Min Ri on October 12th, Suzy Sooyoung said her goodbyes on last night’s episode of Idol Closet.

While her short time on the show had its fair share of ups & downs, hosts Taejun & Alan Kwon couldn’t contain their sadness over her departure.

I was finally getting used to her” Taejun spoke honestly, igniting a wave of laughter. “She used to always bring me *nakji bokkeum and soju and go ‘Opppppaaaaa…please eat well!’”

I will miss her.” Alan Kwon said with his trademark expressionless face, before pretending to breakdown & cry dramatically, “SUZY! Don’t go! If you leave I’ll be stuck with Taejun & his deadly foot odor!

Netizens voiced their opinions on her departure after the episode ended: “She improved so much near the end. Too bad her time is already up”, “Why did Taejun hyung have to mention nakji bokkeum?! Now I’m craving it!”, “She bounced back after her Hyori scandal. I’m glad they gave her a second chance & didn’t kick her off”, “Suzy will always have the Su-Witches to support her! I’ll miss seeing her on the panel.”

*spicy stir fried octopus

No comments:

Post a Comment