Wednesday, October 5, 2011

HyunA Knowles is the October Cover Girl for MAXIM!


HyunA Knowles has landed her first magazine cover!

The 'Supermodel Idol' is the October cover girl for Korean men's magazine, MAXIM.

HyunA captivates with her beautiful curves, posing in a black mini-dress with her hair styled in a natural, but glamorous fashion.

Fans commented, "OMG! She's a true goddess. So beautiful!", "There aren't many people who can pull off this look. Only HyunA and Swing Girls can do it the best.", "Her legs are like McDonald's... Open All Night!", "I'm so jealous of her long legs. Can I get that by having plastic surgery?"

During an interview on the set of the photoshoot, HyunA shared some deep thoughts on her career and her labelmates from White Entertainment, "This is my first magazine feature. I'm so happy that I can be on the cover, looking sexy and fierce as usual," she humbly revealed.

"My career is finally on its way to the top. My new single, '(Gurlz) Break Yo' Ankle!', debuted at No. 63 on GAON Chart. I told myself that this single must enter Top 100 of the GAON Chart, or else I will retire from the music industry and go home to marry some Indian man my mom chose for me. I'm so glad it didn't happen, and that I'm still here."

"I wanna say thank you very much to Brave Brothers who produced 'Gurlz' for me. I feel that I can connect with the song because once my leg was injured during my trainee days, so he thought Gurlz will be a hit if it's sung by me."

"I also wan to clear the rumors about me having a private meeting with Brave Brothers in his apartment. First, it has nothing to do with me winning the song. Second, we weren't alone. Tiffany and Suzy unnies were there too. We were playing mah-jong. Tiffany unnie loves playing mah-jong so much, but we have to get 4 people to play it. So Tiffany unnie called Brave Brothers and then we slept over at his apartment, playing mah-jong all night long. I lost about 100.000 won that day."

On being praised by her impressive rap skills in Jessica Jiyeon's new single 'Love Is', HyunA said, "I know it's very good, but it's not my best. It took me only two times to record it. But I don't understand why people don't like my singing. They said it's hideous. I think it's very good, I can sing like SISTAR's Hyorin, but to be honest, instead of being a good rapper, I choose to become a pop diva, just like my idol Nicki Minaj."

HyunA then revealed some scandalous details on her labelmates at White Entertainment.

"Tiffany unnie used to be very mean to me. I said that my leg was injured, right? Tiffany unnie did that. I was practicing my Ciara dance moves. Tiffany unnie seemed jealous of my talent, so she kicked my leg and I fell on the floor. I had to rest for 2 months, that's why my debut date was pushed back."

"I thought Jessica unnie was mentally ill. She was very sweet at first, but she changed drastically and become evil one day. But on the next day, she's sweet all over again. I asked Suzy unnie what happened to her, but she didn't know either. It happens at least once a month. Anyway, Jessica unnie's new album is very good. People should buy it. The songs represent what happened to her with Teddy Park."

"Suzy unnie has always been kind to me. She's the one that helped me when I first came to White Entertainment. She taught me about how to turn on the TV and not to talk with CEO Trina Villota when she's wandering around nakedly in the office. She said it means she's in a bad mood."

After reading HyunA's interview on MAXIM, netizens flooded our forum to share their thoughts, commenting: "HyunA is very sweet. She has a lady attitude.", "Tiffany is so mean. I heard she tried to cut Jessica's hair when she was sleeping because it's so beautiful and has so much shine.", "Suzy is the one who taught HyunA? I thought she's stupid.", "What kind of president is that?!?! I want to work at White Entertainment!"

MAXIM's October issue is on newsstands now.

No comments:

Post a Comment