Friday, October 28, 2011

Jessica Jiyeon reveals her male idol connections on Idol Closet




Jessica Jiyeon gave viewers a peek into her personal life on last night’s episode of Idol Closet.

I’ve always been a tomboy at heart. Growing up my closest friends were mostly guys.” Jessica revealed to Alan Kwon, Taejun, & Ryo Min Ri, Most girls are too catty & competitive. I’m not about that. You’ll find me playing video games or football vs. obsessing over make-up or who’s dating who.”

The power vocalist went on to list the male idols she shares a close relationship with.

U-Kiss’ Kevin, AJ, Eli & Soohyun: I met Kevin back when he was in XING & AJ shortly before PARAN disbanded."


"Eli & I are from the same city {Washington, D.C.} and we both attended the same middle school, so we like to joke that we’re cousins. I've been close with Soohyun since we were JYP trainees together.”

B2ST’s Doo Joon & Jun Hyung:It’s the same situation with Doo Joon & Jun Hyung, as it is with Soohyun & Kevin {ex JYP trainee & XING member, respectively}.”

Doo Joon is the closest thing to a little brother I have. I love him immensely and I will always support B2ST because of him.”


2AM’s Jinwoon & Jo Kwon:I’m close with all four, but working with Jinwoonie & Jo Kwon on “Rocker Princess” brought us closer together.”

2PMs Taecyeon & Wooyoung: Can I clear something up? Any rumors of a relationship between Taec & me are ridiculous! I mean, I do love his ears & his chocolate abs, but he’s one of my best friends and I would never cross that line. It’s amazing how the tabloids can turn an innocent picture of two people grabbing coffee into a relationship.”

Wooyoung is my little clown. He never fails to make me smile or laugh. I actually entered JYP as a trainee with him & Doo Joon, so our bond is unbreakable.

Big Bang’s Daesung: I actually met him on the set of “My Bike, Your Bike” long before I started dating Teddy, and we've always stayed close. My heart breaks for all he’s been through this year. Daesung FIGHTING!”

Actor Kim Soo Hyun: We became fast friends while shooting Aphrodite’s Tears, where we played the younger versions of Hyun Bin & Song Hye-Kyo. I’m so proud of him & what he’s been able to achieve because of Dream High.”

Former F.Cuz main vocalist Lee-U: "There's two things Lee-U is better at than me: taking gorgeous selcas & “World Of Warcraft”! We actually met at a WoW expansion pack launch party in Tokyo.


JYJ:I know I’m going to cause some kind of scandal with Cassies worldwide, but I’ve never been necessarily close to Yunho sunbaenim. Whenever I was around DBSK, he would give me the cold shoulder while Yoochun, Junsu, & Jaejoong oppas were always open & warm. Max is sweet but ever since DBSK split I haven’t had any contact with him.”

I think the five of them are handsome & talented but I guess I chose a side a long time ago.

Taejun caught the singer off guard by asking which, if any, of the idols she would be most open to date.


Aigoo!” Jessica screamed, covering her face “None of them!

After prodding from the hosts, she relented: “Wow…if I have to choose…maybe…Kim Soo Hyun. Oh no!” Jessica answered as the audience went wild. “Wait! Wait! Just change it to Taecyeon! I don’t want any phone calls! I’ll never be able to face either of them now!



Ryo Min Ri moved on to the hot issue of Elizabeth Taylor Wannabe’s resurrection & the ever growing popularity of the Femme Fresh: Forest Fruits CF.

When they first told me that the song was going to be used for the CF I was a bit against the idea, to be honest. I didn't want it to be associated with…you know.” the singer laughed as she mimed spraying downward. But once I saw the final product, I was amazed at the amount of CGI that was used on Min Sun, Sunhwa, & Chanmi hubaes. It was like a big budget monster movie! But for lady parts...and 30 seconds long.

Jessica concluded the broadcast alongside the fearless hosts, who performed a gag version of her hit song “Bad Girl”, in full drag.

Netizens commented on Jessica’s revelations: “I knew she wanted Taecyeon!!! No one can resist his ears! I’m surprised she didn’t just play it safe & choose Jo Kwon LOL”, “She’s friends with everyone at JYP pretty much. Why is she at White??”, “I wonder what Soo Hyun oppa is going to say when he finds out Jessica chose him. I loved them together on Aphrodite’s Tears.”, “WHOA @ that ending! Taejun hyung makes a pretty hot woman ^-^”

No comments:

Post a Comment