Saturday, October 1, 2011

White Entertainment blame Heathers’ heated exchange on exhaustion & stress



Jessica Jiyeon & Tiffany Taeyeon shocked netizens yesterday with a war of words through Twitter!

The two started off calmly, remarking on their less than stellar reviews from the red carpet of Tokyo Fashion Week before the mood changed & they began slinging personal insults at each other.

I had other schedules to attend to. Not everyone has the entire month free like you do. I'm a hot commodity.
I was wearing Galliano wedged pumps, and it's okay Jess, I know no big designers sent you any options so you had to wear...
...one of your pre-debut Ash's Trash outfits. It looked cute.Not everyone can pull off high-fashion designer looks.
I won't let your nonchalance bring down everything I've worked for with Heathers. Everything I've built!
I've been very open about my holiday. My fans respect my honesty. You lied to your fans. They found out about your...
...surgeries through a tabloid magazine, smh.

And there's that ego the netizens were talking about! You're not as hot as you think you are, Tiff
You need to remember who your allies are & stop trying to turn them into enemies
I've stood by you. Basically grown up with you. Your fans won't always be there & neither will I at the rate you're going
Says the person who pretended to be playing with turtles when she was in a padded room!

Well until the Tiff I know & love comes back, I think it'd be best if Heathers took a break
I don't want to deal with you when you're in this mode

White Entertainment co-CEO KellyRose Spires quickly spoke out about the exchange.

“Jessica Jiyeon and Tiffany Taeyeon are professionals, but they’re also human. Everyone gets pushed to the breaking point due to stress or exhaustion. When you work as hard as the two of them, a little venting is understandable.”

“Heathers have not split up. They've just finished promoting their first Japanese album, and are currently preparing new music. They're also busy with Korean activities, so we ask that you please support them.”

Netizens rushed to the forums to give their thoughts: “Heathers are my favorite Japanese group! I hope they don’t break up”, “Tiffany is always all about herself. I don‘t blame Jessica for wanting to walk away”, “I can‘t believe Jessica said Tiffany was in a mental hospital. That was too far”, “KellyRose can sugarcoat the situation all she wants. I want to see a good old fashioned girl fight! Preferably with them in bikinis covered in oil”, “Everyone needs to cut them some slack. I fight like that with my sisters all the time but I still love & care for them. I bet the two of them have already patched things up.”

No comments:

Post a Comment