Friday, August 5, 2011

Super Junior's Siwon chooses seasonal girlfriends



On the latest episode of Idol Closet, Super Junior’s Siwon was asked who he considered his perfect female idol matches based on the four seasons.

I think I would choose Tiffany Taeyeon for spring. She exudes this fresh and sexy charisma that matches the mood of the season. But, like spring, she can also be temperamental. That’s the woods for the trees, I guess.” he explained.

For summer I’d have to go with Sam from Nine Muses. Summer to me represents heat and sophistication. Sam is like a walking supernova!

Autumn is such an understated season: the weather is changing, leaves, etc. I think of people returning to school, settling in. Jessica Jiyeon represents the scholastic girlfriend I’d find in autumn.” he continued.

For winter my only choice would be Krystal from f(x). I’m not as outgoing as I seem on variety shows or on stage, and I’d need someone headstrong & beautiful to carry me through the harsh months.” *{looks to the camera}* “Krystal, would you carry your oppa? kekeke

Netizens flocked to the forums to comment: “I’d carry you Siwon OPPA!”, “Are we thinking of the same Sam? Siwon oppa you might want to get glasses.”, “I’d take Jessica & Tiffany ANY day!^^”.

No comments:

Post a Comment