Sunday, August 28, 2011

HyunA Knowles releases debut single "So Scandalous"



White Entertainment's newest artist, 'Supermodel Idol' HyunA Knowles, has just released her first digital single "So Scandalous"!

"So Scandalous" is an electronic dance song with a Hi-NRG beat, autotune, and dubstep, and it features Tiffany Taeyeon, Suzy Sooyoung, and Jessie Jiyeon of Girls' Revolution.



With HyunA's debut serving as one of the most anticipated of the year, Netizens have been quick to share their thoughts on her new single, commenting, "The production makes me wish I were old enough to go to a nightclub", "She's the same as Tiffany and Suzy -- another pretty girl who can't sing", and "I love the beat, but it's the lyrics that give me a good feeling in my pants."

The track is guaranteed to cause controversy thanks to it's raunchy lyrics, as well as its racy cover art, which depicts HyunA laying on her back in the front seat of a luxury car with her legs in the air.

Speaking about her provocative pose, HyunA told Star News: "I wanted fans to see a surprising color of my charms for my debut. Everyone thinks of me as just a stunning supermodel, which I am, but there's also much more to me than that, so it was important that I showcase a bold image to the public. Please support my debut by purchasing my song on Soribada, and cheering loudly for me on music programs."

Netizens have already been sharing HyunA's "So Scandalous" concept photos and cover art on popular online portals, commenting, "My mother won't like this picture, but I love it so I will hide it under my mattress", "HyunA is a classy supermodel, so if she does poses like this then I will too tomorrow at school," and "This is not the right way for a woman to behave, and I think she should be banned like Stellar were."

"So Scandalous" is available for purchase at all online retailers now.

PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment