Tuesday, September 20, 2011

MBLAQ’s Mir & Jessica Jiyeon team up for the “All The Love” OST





MBLAQ’s lead rapper Mir & Heathers main vocalist Jessica Jiyeon have collaborated on an OST single for the hit SBS drama “All The Love”.


The series tells the story of newlywed couple Changsun & Sujin (played by Park Shi Hoo & Lee Yoon Ji) whose first wedding anniversary is marked by tragedy after he dies in a fatal shooting. Changsun, resilient & unwillingly to part with his love for Sujin, makes a deal with God to return in the body of a man on the brink of death (Min Hyuk, played by Ha Suk Jin) for one year only. Sujin must come to terms with the temporary resurrection of her husband & fight her growing love for the man whose body he inhabits.

"Write Down My Love" captures the everlasting bond of the star-crossed lovers perfectly, with lyrics that speak truthfully from both their hearts.

I write down my love on the stars of the night sky.
So you can see it wherever you are.
You and I will stay forever, I believe it.
I will say it louder, I only love you forever.”

The song is available digitally now.

No comments:

Post a Comment