Friday, September 9, 2011

Jessica Jiyeon: "Suzy saved my life"



Heathers appeared on the latest episode of Strong Heart along with Sunny Hill this week. While Tiffany Taeyeon entertained the crowd with a story of her attempt to secure an autograph from SHINee's Jonghyun by dressing up as a giant panda & dancing to "Love Like Oxygen" for his birthday during her trainee days, it was Jessica Jiyeon’s confession involving Suzy Sooyoung that shocked the audience.

Jessica recounted one harrowing night shortly before Girls’ Revolution’s debut when, while making her way into the dorm, she was accosted by a man in a ski mask.

He pulled me into this little hallway that connected our dorm to the elevators & put his hand over my mouth.” she recalled “He had a knife against my chest. It was the most frightening thing I’ve ever gone through.”

I couldn’t even scream for help…” she said softly, as tears began to fall down her face. Sunny Hill’s Janghyun passed her his gold & fuchsia handkerchief as she continued “Suddenly, he’s yanked away from me! I was so stunned by what had just happened it took me a second to realize Suzy had arrived, grabbed him by his shirt collar, & flung him to the ground! She was attacking him with all her might!

After she finished her story, host Lee Seung Gi gave her a chance to send Suzy a message.

Suzy…I never say it enough, but your unnie really does love you. You’re like the little sister I never had. Thank you for being you. Thank you for saving my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment