Saturday, September 10, 2011

HyunA Cries her Heart Out in a Lovely Hanbok



Joining her fellow idols for this year's Chuseok greetings is White Entertainment's 'Supermodel Idol' HyunA Knowles, who put aside her controversial stage outfits for a traditional Korean Hanbok dress.

Speaking to reporters at The Geumgang Botanical Garden in Busan, the singer greeted, "Hello, this is HyunA Knowles. I hope everyone is with their families celebrating Chuseok. There's no better way to spend Chuseok than eating songpyeon in the living room with cousins. I will do my best to work harder and show improvements in many different areas, so please always support me."


2011 has been a tough year for singer, who debuted back in August with her first digital single "So Scandalous". Her music video was banned due to excessive kiss scenes and inappropriate outfits, which were deemed as "vulgar" and "harmful to Korea's youth" by the Ministry for Gender & Equality, and the song has struggled to crack the top 100 of the GAON charts.

HyunA stated, "There's a lot going on since my debut. When my music video was banned, I couldn't help but cry and cry all night long. Tiffany and Suzy unnies cheered me up and said that things like that happen; they said there's no need to look back all the time, and to put the bad things behind me and look forward."

She wiped her tears and continued, "It really helped me. Now, I'm ready to move on. I will show my fans a lot of improvements. I've been practicing my dancing and singing skills from early morning to late night everyday. I even had to have the IV drip once because I trained so hard, but Jessica unnie unplugged it and told me to get back to work. I promise I'll be back soon with a better image that you can't help but love it. Please anticipate it."

HyunA is currently busy with her "So Scandalous" promotions and working on her upcoming follow-up single. Keep an eye out for this sexy singer!

No comments:

Post a Comment