Saturday, September 10, 2011

Jessica Jiyeon and 4minute's Sohyun are moon twins?



Jessica Jiyeon's new pixie-cut hairstyle is attracting attention from netizens due to its uncanny resemblance to 4minute's Sohyun!

Netizens have been unable to tell the two idols apart since Jessica got the chop, with many commenting on the many physical similarities the pair share, even dubbing them "the moon twins" due to their circular facial features.

Comments included, "they both have the same round heads, like a full moon on a summer's night," "Sohyun and Jessica look like big adorable bowling balls," and "Their short hair makes me think of them as twin brothers, not twin sisters."

Sohyun publicly addressed the similarities between herself and Jessica on yesterday's Strong Heart.

"When I first saw Jessica's short hair, I was shocked," Sohyun admitted. "But then I was flattered that she would try and emulate me. It must mean that I have many desirable charms, so now I feel encouraged to try and improve my weaknesses to become even more enviable to my fellow Idols."

"Jessica is a very talented singer," she continued. "So I hope that her vocal ability rubs off on me since my image already rubbed off on her."

"When people tweet me and say that me and Jessica look like moon twins, it makes me feel a sense of pride. The moon is a symbol of good luck and prosperity in Korea, so any resemblance to it can only bring positive things."

Sohyun then pleased netizens by expressing her desire to collaborate with Jessica.

"If Tiffany unnie doesn't mind, I would like to record a song with Jessica one day," she revealed. "It could be a traditional Korean trot song to celebrate Chuseok and the Harvest Moon. I'm sure it would do better than Jessica's last single, so she should welcome the opportunity I am extending to her."

We tried to reach Jessica for a comment on Sohyun's collaboration request, but she was unavailable due to her busy Japanese schedules with the Heathers.

No comments:

Post a Comment