Saturday, September 24, 2011

5 Things JESSICA JIYEON Can't Live Without



Jessica Jiyeon took some time out of her busy schedule to chat with AKF about 5 things she can’t live without!

1. Bubble Tea
I’m addicted to bubble tea! I treat myself to it all the time. Hard day? Bubble tea! Successful live stage? Bubble tea! A baby cries, a dog barks, the sun rises…BUBBLE TEA!!!

2. Mariah Carey’s “Daydream” album

It’s so clichéd at this point to call Mariah Carey your idol. Every power vocalist throws her name in when they name their favorites…for good reason! I listen to the album EVERYDAY. You can ask Tiffany LOL"

"“Always Be My Baby” is the song that inspired me to want to become a singer, and let‘s not forget about “Fantasy”! Such a flawless album. No one makes albums like that anymore…not even Mariah.”

3. Golden Girls: The Complete Series

We travel so often now that I rarely can keep up with all my favorite dramas. I always have my portable DVD player & my Golden Girls DVDs available during down time.”

[AKF: “Which of the girls would you say you were? You can include Tiffany Taeyeon & Suzy Sooyoung as well.”]

I’m totally a Dorothy! I’m headstrong & frank, with a kind & loyal heart. Tiffany is 100% Blanche! I won’t go into details on that, and Suzy is a Rose: sweet & innocent, with a hidden feisty side!

4. Voice spray


Both Mariah & Christina Aguilera swear by it. Aren’t they two of the greatest singers alive? I rest my case.”

5. Dooly


My Dooly doll! I’m a child of the 80’s. What can I say? LOL I never travel without Dooly. I’m not ashamed to admit that.”

No comments:

Post a Comment