Tuesday, July 10, 2012

HyunA Knowles covers Maxim magazine's Summer issue!


After successfully giving MAXIM magazine a sales boost back in October with her raunchy Hollywood superstar-themed pictorial, 'Supermodel Idol' HyunA Knowles is back again, this time to grace the cover of the mag's annual Summer Issue. 

Last month, HyunA flew to Bali island in Indonesia to shoot on location at the exotic Kuta Beach. Dressed in a revealing floral bikini, the singer showcased her trademark charm in front of the camera during the shoot, which resulted in a series of bold and unique pictures that are sure to make HyunA a hot topic amongst netizens once again.



A represantative from MAXIM stated, "MAXIM magazine is very grateful that HyunA has decided to work with us again. The staff members on location felt overwhelmed during the photoshoot, as HyunA truly went 'all-out' with her poses to ensure that these pictures would be of the highest quality. Once the 19-hour shoot was completed, the exhausted staff showed their gratitude for HyunA's cooperation by later throwing her a party in a club near the beach at Trina Villota's request. We all had a great time and and are very satisfied with the outcome. Please anticipate another collaboration between MAXIM magazine and HyunA Knowles in the future."

During an interview on the set of the photoshoot, HyunA shared some previously unheard stories about her life as a Korean pop idol, "Being an idol is not as glowing and sophisticated as it may seem. It feels bittersweet most of the time. When I debuted as a rookie singer, I was excited yet felt afraid that no one would like me. I had to change the concept of my debut from innocent, girl next door image to scandalous, sexy and wild woman. I got the attention I wanted, but I also received raised eyebrows from many people. Trina unnie comforted me by saying, "When we're pretty, some people will die for us, but some want us to die. That's the price we must pay for beauty.". That line gave me strength and became the quote of my life. I don't know what would I be without her guidance."


The singer took off her sarong and used it to wipe her tears off. She continued, "I'm lucky that I'm with White Entertainment, which is considered by many to be Korea's biggest agency now. I certainly don't want that Open Tea Entertainment scandal happen to me. That CEO is evil, and he deserves life imprisonment! I heard many idols are sexually abused, perhaps even some at White, but it hasn't happened to me, so I am thankful. Being under Trina unnie's supervision has made me stay on the right track to pursue the dreams that she and I want. I'm truly thankful of her."

HyunA then changed the topic as she shared some clues about her next Korean comeback, "I've been away from the Korean music scene for a couple of months due to my successful Japanese debut and some other projects, but now that summer is here, I'm ready to make a comeback. My new song is called "Million Dollar Babe" and it's perfect for summer. SISTAR recently released a Summer single, and I hear Brown Eyed Girls will too, but I am confident that mine will receive the most love from fans. Even with 2NE1, T-ara, and Super Junior promoting, I will still be able to win music awards on small music programs such as Music On Top and Show Champion. As my hypnotizing charms always sucessfully make people swollen and infatuated, please anticipate my comeback!"


After reading HyunA's interview on MAXIM, netizens flooded our forum to share their thoughts, commenting: "She looks absolutely stunning! Poppers will always be ready for our princess' comeback.", "This is so scripted! I bet Trina had her saying this to erase that scandal she made when she publicly threatened HyunA in her twitter.", "I think Park Bom is more like Jocelyn Wildenstein rather than Hang Mioku.".

MAXIM's July issue is on newsstands now!


No comments:

Post a Comment