Sunday, July 15, 2012

Girls' Revolution members break down over sasaeng fans

Suzy Sooyoung, Tiffany Taeyeon, HyunA Knowles, Jessica Jiyeon
Suzy Sooyoung and HyunA Knowles, from the currently inactive idol group Girls' Revolution, appeared on this week's episode of Strong Heart to promote their respective magazine features in V and Maxim, but emotions ran high when the topic of conversation turned to sasaeng fans.

When special guest host Hyelim of Wonder Girls asked if anyone had ever had bad experiences with sasaeng fans, HyunA instantly broke down and began sobbing loudly.

"Many cruel sasaeng fans taunt me on Twitter," she tearfully revealed. "They question me constantly about my race, and accuse me of not really being biracial. They say I am full Indian or some other race, and that I just pretended to be half-Korean to help me appeal better to the K-Pop market. Then they say they will break into my dorm and get DNA samples to prove it."

HyunA then grabbed Suzy's Chanel scarf and began to blow her nose with it.

"I am biracial, and I wouldn't lie. I hope one day that I can become a HyunA Knowles that is not judged by the color of her skin, but by the quality of the concepts that her label picks out for her. I know I still have many areas to improve in, but please anticipate an upgraded HyunA Knowles in the future."

Suzy then chimed in and revealed that her Girls' Revolution bandmate Jessica Jiyeon is also a victim of sasaeng fans.

"Jessica was scheduled to join us on Strong Heart today, but she pulled out when she was told we would be discussing sasaeng fans, and claimed that it was because she needs to be on vocal rest because of her grueling promotions for her album. Book of Love," said Suzy. "But I believe she was lying. I am a licensed private investigator, and I always know when somebody isn't being truthful. I believe Jessica was too scared of her sasaeng fans and didn't want to provoke them."

A typical sasaeng fan
"Because Jessica is known as the 'Best Friend' idol, many sasaeng fans think that they are her BFF," Suzy continued. "When she doesn't reciprocate their friendship, they turn crazy and stalk her obsessively. We recently discovered that they installed CCTV cameras in her private parking garage, and are looking for scandalous information to blackmail her with so she will become their friend. Our CEO is scared they will uncover something and then give the information to Jessica's rivals, like Hyorin and G.NA."

When Suzy said that, HyunA burst into tears again and cried out, "And the sasaeng fans took Tiffany! Tell them the truth, Suzy!"

"It's true," said Suzy sternly, referring to her missing bandmate Tiffany Taeyeon. "I recently uncovered some information on my new jTBC docu-drama series Idol Investigations that links sasaeng fans to Tiffany's disappearance. If you tune in to the next episode, you will discover just what it is."

As HyunA wept uncontrollably, Suzy continued. "Because Tiffany was so beautiful, she had many male sasaeng fans. They would always try to touch her indecently and tear off her clothes. I felt jealous because they never did that to me, but after I did my Playboy photoshoot, I gained many uncle sasaeng fans who follow me wherever I go and steal my dirty laundry. I can now proudly say that I have just as many male sasaeng fans as Tiffany, HyunA, and Jessica."

When Suzy finished, Hyelim solemnly whispered to herself, "I have no sasaeng fans..." before suddenly calling a commercial break and running off backstage.

Netizens comments included, "The promo for Strong Heart said that HyunA and Suzy would be performing songs from Tiffany's album, but I guess their sasaeng stories took up too much time", "Now that I know Suzy has evidence about Tiffany's disappearance, I will have to break into her dorm and destroy it", and "HyunA moved me emotionally with her genuine tears, so now I will become her sasaeng fan."

No comments:

Post a Comment