Saturday, June 23, 2012

Jessica Jiyeon ranks her "Running Man" cast mates on “Weekly Idol”!


Singer Jessica Jiyeon appeared on the latest episode of MBC Every1’s “Weekly Idol” where, along with revealing her dream duet partners [SISTAR’s Hyorin and SS501’s Heo Young Saeng], she chose who out of her currently available “Running Man” cast members she would be most open to dating if given the chance!




Well Gary oppa is out of the question. I respect the sanctity of ‘The Monday Couple’ too much to come between them.” she answered, causing the crew to laugh.

I’m not really into muscles so Jong Kook is a no… I guess that just leaves Ha Ha! I love sweet guys that make me laugh more than anything!

What about Kwang Soo?” MC Jung Hyung Don asked.

Not Kwang Soo.” Jessica responded flatly before smiling & profusely apologizing to the camera. “Oppa! Forgive me! I love you most!

Former cast member, actor Song Joong Ki
Actually...does Joong Ki oppa count in the ranking? Can we just take Kwang Soo off altogether and add Joong Ki?” she quickly questioned, setting off another round of laughter.

Netizens reacted to Jessica’s comments:
“Aww poor Giraffe! Even Jessica picks on him!”, “I’ve always suspected Ha Ha & Jessica were closest. Look how happy they are every time they’re teamed up! Two lovable siblings <3”, and “Are the Monday Couple still together??”

Running Man” is set to air its milestone 100th episode on the 24th!

Keep an eye on AKF for more!

No comments:

Post a Comment