Saturday, May 5, 2012

Wi-Fi’s Kass talks about bullying and reveals pre debut selca


Wi-Fi’s most introverted member Kass appeared alongside A-Cube singer Huh Gak on SBS MTV’s Candid Encounter, where he discussed his school days in Canada and instances of bullying.


“We were the only Asians in my neighborhood.” he revealed “I could barely speak any English, so I was pretty much an outcast the first few years.”


“I was bullied and called some hateful things because of my ethnicity. I’ve built up a good defense against criticism, so facing antis who don’t like me is nothing compared to someone slamming my face into the ground while calling me a “chink”."

Later, Kass revealed a selca taken his sophomore year of high school, which displayed his chiseled teenage physique.


“I was pretty scrawny through middle school & my freshmen of high school until I grew about 30cm the summer before my sophomore year.” he disclosed.

“I decided to take up weightlifting and six months later that was the final result. I wasn’t picked on anymore after that.”

Netizens had this to say about Kass’ selca & confession:
“Why can’t boys who look like that go to my high school? :(”, “Bullying is horrible, but adding racism on top?? My heart goes out to him for going through that”, and “Hot body + emotionally vulnerable = my future boyfriend!”

No comments:

Post a Comment