Wednesday, May 23, 2012

G.NA insults Jessica Jiyeon? "At least my curves are natural!"


Solo singer G.NA is gaining attention for some controversial comments she made about 'best friend' idol Jessica Jiyeon.

G.NA, who is currently a hot issue due to her shock image makeover for her "2Hot" comeback, was a guest on SBS' Strong Heart yesterday to promote her Bloom mini-album. However, conversation didn't stay on her music for long, with host Lee Dong Wook quickly asking G.NA about her bagel girl reputation and if she feels any rivalry with Korea's other famous bagel girls.

"I don't see any competition with any other female in the industry," she confidently proclaimed. "Everybody knows I am Korea's top bagel girl. I think it's my Canadian background and fresh look that gives me a charm that is more appealing than others."

A topless poolside selca of Jessica became
a hot issue last year
Lee Dong Wook and fellow Strong Heart guest Jay Park laughed at G.NA's confidence, with Park joking, "What about Jessica Jiyeon and Secret's Hyosung? Their curves have gained a lot of attention these days!"

G.NA then shockingly scoffed, "Jessica Jiyeon? You can't compare me to her because my curves are natural. Everybody knows that she gained all her beauty through surgeries. I was born this way, baby."

The Strong Heart audience then gasped before laughing at G.NA's bold response.

The reaction from netizens hasn't been quite as positive though, with many Jessters and Secret Times starting up anti-fan cafes against G.NA as soon as Strong Heart finished.

Comments on our forums include, "What's the point of having big boobs if you have an arrogant personality?", "miss A's Suzy and T-ara's Eunjung are Korea's top bagel girls, but all their curves are in their thighs" "Nasty G.NA is jealous of Jessica's rising popularity," and "I'm a G.Ni and I agree with G.NA's comments. Jessica is very fake and I always hated her, even before her surgeries."

1 comment:

  1. hmm im not gonna believe this under i see this. im actually from vancouver too and yes gina's boobs are indeal real but her nose is soo fake, she got a nose job. Not that it matters cuz i actually think her natural nose was better. Anyways im shock gina would say stuff like this.

    ReplyDelete