Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Wi-Fi make a comeback with “Mirage”

It hasn't been long since KRS Media’s Wi-Fi said their goodbyes with “I Love U”, but today the rising stars released their new single, “Mirage”!



The song, produced and co-written by JYPE CEO JY Park, plays off the group’s greatest strength (their vocals) and is another 90’s throwback in the same vein as their debut that acts as a continuation to the story started in “I Love U”:

The couple that took too long to find their way to one another has drifted apart, with the man unable to part with the memory of what the two shared, to the point of doubting his own sanity.

“Why can no one see you? 
Why is everyone blind?
Why can’t they see you by my side, smiling?
Why do they keep telling me I’m crazy?


Baby I see you…
Baby I touch you…
Or are you a mirage?”


-Download "Mirage" (full) here!

-Check out Wi-Fi's debut mini album: "Everywhere"!

The MV features actress Shin Se Kyung as a phantom that haunts the group in a dilapidated mansion, which represents the mind of the heartbroken man. As the group’s mental state begins to deteriorate so do their surroundings, eventually falling into chaos and then darkness.

The group are scheduled to debut "Mirage” Friday on KBS' Music Bank! Keep an eye on AKF for more!

No comments:

Post a Comment