Tuesday, December 20, 2011

HyunA Knowles is Sexy and She Knows It in Dazed & Confused magazine!


HyunA Knowles continues to live up to her reputation as K-Pop's 'Supermodel Idol' with a provocative cover shoot for the December issue of Dazed & Confused

The singer transforms into a super sexy Santa Claus for the racy shoot, wearing nothing but a red coat and panties! Since HyunA has gained a reputation for delivering seductive and explicit pictorials, the issue has gained great attention from all age groups, from sweet little Korean boys to 60 year-old ajusshi and uncle fans. Young women are also said to be interested by the shoot thanks to HyunA's bold new pixie cut hairstyle, which is predicted to become a hot trend in 2012. 

A representative from Dazed & Confused magazine stated, "We wanted the December issue to be something different to your typical boring Christmas-y spread. We aimed to make something bold and fierce that can arouse the various senses. HyunA has a very glamorous body as well as an ability to quickly understand concepts, so whatever outfits or makeup she puts on, she can pull it off with ease. Most women in Korea are very curious to know how she got her body, what methods she used, and where she had her rumored butt-job. We are very grateful that HyunA kindly wants to share her secrets with everyone through this issue."

In her interview with the magazine HyunA revealed, "These days, there's a song that I love to jam to so much; It's sung by the American rap group LMFAO. The song is very charming and appealing, and I think it deserves a Grammy award. The song's lyrics confidently say, "I'm sexy and I know it", which is a unique message that I can relate to. Sometimes it's hard being me, like, people always stare at me wherever I go. It feels like their eyes can see through my clothes, undressing me and violating my body with their vision. Boys are loving me but girls are hating on me. I often ask myself: "Why can't I live a normal life, a life just like a normal girl?" But I guess I'm just hot and I can't help it.

The rising K-Diva then opened up about her body secrets, which has been a hot issue with netizens since her debut.

"The secret to my hot tamale body is my poochie popping routine.Studies say that it burns ten times the calories you get from running and swimming combined. Isn't that amazing? I always do it during the nights, with help from oppa idols like 2PM's ChansungMBLAQ's G.O., or Boyfriend's Kwangmin & Youngmin. God knows we love my poochie popping exercises."

When Dazed & Confused asked about pushing her album back to 2012, HyunA responded, "Let's not pretend that we don't know the reason. Everyone knows that it involves a a certain girl whose name is made up of TWO simple letters stealing my concept for her album. Her management is so uncreative so they have to rip other artist's concept off. I'm so glad that her album is flopping and having bad criticisms, it's not like she's that talented anyway. Plus, I read reports she had her breasts done and other surgeries -- she isn't natural like I am. In the end, Snow White is the one who wins, not the Evil Queen."

Netizens who saw the photos and read the interview responded with comments such as, "You're sitting but you have absolutely no folded belly fat. It must be hard to hold your breaths like that.", "She's very cute with short hair, but still manages to be sexy. She's my role model.", "Was she talking about IU? I don't think IU would do that, but just in case it's true, I will take my Last Fantasy album to the store for a refund", "Did Kim Jong Il really date Trina Villota? Maybe that means HyunA will expand into the North Korean market. The starving prisoners trapped over there would appreciate her unique charms."

You can catch HyunA's full interview and photo spread in the December issue of Dazed & Confused.




No comments:

Post a Comment