Wednesday, December 28, 2011

[Exclusive] White Entertainment announce HUGE plans for 2012


2011 was both a turbulent & rewarding year for White Entertainment that saw the rise & fall of Girls’ Revolution, the imprisonment of ex CEO Park Su Kang, & individual success of its artists. The company, far from industry leaders, held steady thanks to the success of Jessica Jiyeon’s “Rocker Princess” - one of 2011’s biggest films, several lucrative endorsements for Tiffany Taeyeon, as well as success in Japan with Girls' Revolution sub unit Heathers.

Current co CEO KellyRose Spires took time out of her busy schedule to give AllKFlop an exclusive phone interview about the company’s future plans.


“Where do I begin? Well I’m not here to talk about White as a whole, rather I think this is the perfect time to announce that effective January 2nd, White are opening the doors on a new sister company called “KRS Media”, run exclusively by me! We’re going to be managing & debuting new artists, actors, models, as well as handling the development of future projects in-house.” 

“I’m still going to be running White with Trina but we both felt that splitting the work in half & individually controlling the management aspects was a better way to go. We never want any of our artists to feel like they don’t have our undivided attention at all times, so this gives us a chance to be more hands on.”  

The much maligned CEO has had her fair share of criticism over the past year for her candid opinions on the inner workings of the music industry & her defense of any artist under her watch. Most notable was her attack on SM CEO Lee Soo Man for his role in blocking Jessica Jiyeon’s “Bad Girl” MV, which caused it to freefall on the charts.

“I refuse to hold my tongue! The artists at White are like my children! You mess with any of them and you meet Mama Cougar!”

“Back when I was the wife of a prominent businessman in Mexico, I managed a group of six pre teen boys called “Tico and the Boyz”. Many dubbed them the “B2ST of Central America”. Those boys taught me a valuable lesson and opened my heart & more importantly my mind to how the music industry works.”

“I don’t want to brag, but the boys & their debut cassette “Olé, Olé, Olé: Tico and the Boyz Party #1” did VERY well under my management! I’m talking quadruple tamale!" 

"That was, until the great drug wars of Mexico City claimed three of those innocent souls. Thankfully Tico survived! Once he awoke from his six month long coma, we were distraught to learn the doctors were unable to repair his face after he was shot, execution style, by Mexican drug lords. Crazily, he was still considered handsome there! Last I heard he had a modeling contract with IMG Mexico. He lives well, is what I’m trying to tell you. Horribly disfigured, but well.” 

“First on the calendar for KRS Media is the fast approaching launch of our first male group! Please anticipate their debut & support them!”

No comments:

Post a Comment