Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Suzy Sooyoung Talks To Star News About Her New Look and Controversial Comeback


Suzy Sooyoung recently sat down with Star News to discuss her recent "Woman on Fire" comeback, which has become a hot issue due to its controversial feminist religious concept. 

Speaking exclusively to Star News, Suzy said: "I'm very pleased with the love 'Woman on Fire' has received. It reached the top ten of the GAON charts without traditional music program promotions, and also opened many people's eyes to the serious issues facing women today. I will continue to be a Suzy Sooyoung who presents artistic music and unique concepts to the public, so please continue to support me."

While Suzy's music has gained attention, it's her new look that is causing the biggest stir. Fans were unable to see her body due to the nun's habit she wore for the "Woman on Fire" promotions, but for her Star News pictorial, she has stripped down to a "rock star concept," wearing skin-tight jeans and a ripped midriff top over a leopard print bra. The shocking outfit showcases the singer's curves, which seem to have amplified compared to old photos.

Discussing her bold new appearance, Suzy told Star News: "I used to be very thin because I partied too much, but now that I'm sober, I have been exercising with top Hollywood trainer, Tracy Anderson. Tracy works with Gwyneth Paltrow and Madonna so she is very expensive and exclusive, but CEO Trina spares no expense when it comes to the health of her artists."

She continued: "Tracy and I focused on increasing my curves through weight lifting and diet so I can have a more womanly physique. I also enlarged my breast implants to match the rest of my new body. My original implants were done when I was just fifteen by a cheap Brazilian doctor that my first agency hired. They were hard and plastic and I was unhappy with them, but my new implants are soft like butter and give me more cleavage. Please pay close attention to my figure so I can be a Suzy Sooyoung who is envied by women and desired by men."

Top netizen comments included: "Everyone at White is so plastic and fake. I hope HyunA Knowles remains natural," "Suzy is honest about her surgeries, so I respect her," "She clearly had more than her breasts done. Does she think we are stupid?" and "These photos need a strict 19+ rating because her outfit is too provocative."



No comments:

Post a Comment