Saturday, March 31, 2012

Wi-Fi’s Danny had a crush on Shinhwa’s Eric?




Rising idol group Wi-Fi shared the stage with K-Pop superstars Shinhwa for the latest episode of SBS MTV’s new series “Junior/Senior” - where rookies receive the chance to interact with industry veterans 1-on-1 in an intimate setting.



After doling out wisdom to their hubaes, the groups were mixed & split into partners. Later, Wi-Fi leader Danny made a surprise confession:


“Shinhwa was the very first group I became a fan of when I first started listening to K-pop back in middle school.” he disclosed.


“I literally listened to their “Only One” album at least five times a day for six months straight, and my mom bought me their “Wild” photo book for my birthday. I never did see it again after she discovered there were bare butts in it though…I think she kept it for herself.”


When asked who his favorite Shinhwa member was, he quickly pointed to his partner, Eric Mun.


“Hyung’s always been my bias. I guess you could say he was my first K-pop crush.” Danny sincerely revealed, as Eric beamed with pride “Before I discovered Hyori noona, that is.” he added, causing both groups to laugh hysterically. “Once I saw the MV for “10 Minutes” I never looked at hyung the same way again.”


“I’m willing to tie Andy sunbaenim at first on my bias list, if he considers letting me write a song for Teen Top.” Danny continued.


“Oh really? We can talk after the show.” Andy replied.


“I love Andy hyung as well.” Danny quickly changed his mind, which lead to another round of laughter from the room.


Netizens had this to say about Danny’s confession:
“Danny is quickly becoming the prince of variety! He has no shame! He was practically drooling over Eric! Love him :}”, “Eric oppa was my first k-pop crush too!!!”, and “Wi-Fi should cover Shinhwa like they did IU!”
   
Make sure to catch next week’s episode with B.A.P and Brian Joo of Fly To The Sky

No comments:

Post a Comment