Tuesday, March 13, 2012

White Dolls unleash “I’m So Bad”


KRS Media’s debut girl group White Dolls made quite the splash with their daring image & attitude last week. Today, KRS released the music video for their much anticipated debut single “I’m So Bad”.


The song has the girls breaking hearts over a slinky & sexy beat provided by hit maker Shinsadong Tiger, with scathing lyrics:


"Even if everyone talks badly about me
 I must end it with you.
 I changed. 
 I don't like the hand that touches me anymore.
Your every action repulses me.
 It's over.
There's no use crying & clinging onto me now"   


The video features the group as a trio of mercenaries hired to track down and takeout a devilishly handsome target (played by Nam Goong Min). As each girl falls victim to his charms and betray their mission & each other, the final reveal of his deceit results in a bloody, ultra violent conclusion.





KRS Media CEO KellyRose Spires had this to say about the MV:
Our original idea was to go the normal sexy route for White Dolls’ debut. The teaser was sexy, the overall concept was sexy, the song is sexy. Then I was reminded of RaNia and “Dr. Feel Good”. We here at KRS like to go against the norm." 


"Granted, everyone seems to be making violent MVs lately but unlike  Dal★Shabet's “Hit U” you won’t find any paintball guns on our set. My girls were trained by the National Intelligence Service on how to apprehend criminals & fire weapons. It’s a metaphor for their competition: you step up against a White Doll and you won’t be seeing pink blood. White Dolls are here to conquer.”


Despite the violent content of the MV, the Ministry of Gender Equality and Family has made no mention of a ban. 


The group are set to debut “I’m So Bad” on the upcoming episode of KBS' Music Bank.

No comments:

Post a Comment